my scooter & sledge, packed with everything from fuel, food and clothes to Oki's cage...
Sandra's ready to go on her first over night trip
Checking that everything is tight in Adventdalen
We (meaning initially Vigdis, Silje, Sandra, Jeff, Roy-Erik and I) reached the hut without any problems. Jeff had to leave us and get back to town after dinner, while the rest of us tried to warm up the hut. I guess we never exceeded 16 degrees (if someone knows how that oven works please let me know) but had a nice quiet evening with red wine and quiz.

Trying to keep warm in my sleeping bag
The weather was really nice when Sandra and I went out the next morning

Sandra

Oki and I

some seaweed
the view of some of the other huts in Vindodden
Oki warming up in front of the oven :p (picture taken by Sandra)

drying clothes (picture taken by Sandra)
Roy-Erik making pancakes for breakfast
The entire gang at breakfast: (from left to right) Vigdis & Oki, Silje, Yvonne, Sandra, Roy-Erik (picture taken by Sandra)
Pancakes for breakfast :D

Sandra's carefully made sausage-bread
On our way home we drove into Tempelfjorden.



Me
Sandra (my eksosrype :D)



No comments:
Post a Comment